Saturday, October 14, 2017

Half Moon Eyes Pink Fruity Wash Off Mask










I don’t know about anyone else but maybe I am overthinking things, but I found the name of the product a bit offensive. Putting that aside, I read many good things about this product and wanted to try it. The mask comes in single serve cups, which was only good for one use, unlike other single serve products I have used. The mask is composed of dragon fruit, snail slime, Jeju canola honey, carbonated mineral water and swiflet nest extracts. The mask promises to tighten pores, hydrate, nourish, calm and brighten skin while removing sebum. The mask went on smoothly, but it stung my face a bit. I toughed it out for a few minutes and wash it out. While, I wasn’t wowed by the result my face did look “cleaner” but it isn’t a mask I am like to try again especially at $3.50 per a use.

No comments:

Post a Comment