Monday, January 3, 2011

Kinerase Intensive Eye Cream

When I was a little girl, I worried about three things about the future [not necessarily in this order]: finding a perfect mate, getting older (oh the wrinkles!), and gaining weight. For my 21st birthday, I decided to visit Sephora get a skin consultation, and much to my horror I was told I should work on the fine lines around my eyes [What a great way to celebrate one’s birthday]. When I laugh, I tend to squint my eyes; which makes the fine lines more visible. Thankfully, Kinerase Intensive eye cream helped alleviate some of the fine lines surrounding my eyes. I noticed after couple of months of usage that the fine lines around delicate eye areas were smoother and less pronounced. I am usually prone to get dark under eye circles, I noticed that they were less noticeable and at times I saw no sign of them.  It is directed to use the cream twice daily, but I usually use it once nightly. Kinerase intensive eye cream have highest allowed anti-aging Kinetin available.

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment