Monday, January 10, 2011

Jonathan Create Smooth Anti-Frizz Volumizing Serum


Photo Credit: JonathanProduct.com

My hair does not know what the hell it wants to be. Some days, I will have really straight, wavy, curly or frizzy hair. Sometimes one side would be curly, the other straight, or wavy. I have been told on numerous occasions, that I have ‘memorable’ hair, not because it is really nice but because people cannot describe it. Well, to help ease one of the many ‘symptoms’ of my hair, I decided to try coveted Jonathan Anti-Frizz serum, so maybe then my hair will at least be less frizzy. The product should be applied to damp hair and then style as usual. I usually apply the product after towel drying my hair. The serum is very thick and leaves your hands sticky. Make sure to fully distribute the product throughout your hair; otherwise you well end up with patches of gunk in hair [trust me it’s not something you want to have]. I noticed when the product dries that it leaves little white flakes on some parts on my hair. The serum did combat some frizz but not that much to make a noticeable difference or to justify the hefty price tag [around $30]. I don’t believe this serum was worth the sticky feeling and white flakes just to smooth a bit frizz. I have learn that combing with a boar bristle brush before washing your hair and running it through one more time when its partially dry leaves your hair less frizzy and shiny. 

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment