Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pomega5 Daily Revitalizing Concentrate

 









Photo Credit: Pomega5.com


When I first came across this concentrate, I thought it was a supplement at the very worst a suppository. Thank god, it wasn't! Instead it is a little capsule in which you twist off the smaller end and apply the oil either directly to the skin/fingertips and spreading it out thoroughly. It is directed to apply twice daily on a clean face, preferably in morning and night. You can follow up with your traditional moisturizer if necessary.

Even though putting oil on your skin might seem to be asking for breakouts, it actually has a host of benefits.  Oils are known for having antiseptic properties, help alleviate redness and dryness along with minimizing pore size. Each capsule is packed with 60% pomegranate seed oil, omega 5, Calendula oil, Rosehip oil, jojoba oil and Grapefruit oil that hydrate, smooth, and brighten your skin.

I like the way the oil is packaged, but I hate how difficult it was for me to open without something sharp. Most of the times, I wasted a capsule trying to twist it open. It was fairly easy to apply and it absorbed relatively quickly into the skin. I do not have oily skin, but I only use this concentrate nightly, given that I see some of the oil still glowing on my skin in the morning. The oil is very moisturizing and has nice light smell, and not the cod liver smell that the concentrate resembles. I would reccommend starting with a small of concentrate and work your way up if necessary.

-Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment