Sunday, December 19, 2021

December 2021 Haul!

 

I can't believe the year is almost over already and this will be my last haul for December! I did go a bit crazy but, it is the end of the year and it's the season of indulgence. 

I get really dry skin during the winter so, I got a bunch of moisturizers. I got this new body lotion from Basd and it has this amazing mint scent. According to the bottle, most of the ingredients are plant based which seems interesting. I got this new facial moisturizer called Rich B*tch and the name was kinda funny. It's enriched with cactus and vitamin C. 

I got a new serum from Summer Fridays. I never tried anything from the brand but, I heard good things about them. Their CC Me serum promises to brighten skin so, this would definitely be good for the colder and gloomier months. I got a body serum from Frank Body called Booty Drops. It promises to tighten skin and can be used with moisturizer or by itself. Personally, I have no booty so no droopage but, I will be using it on my tummy.

I have used a few of IT Cosmetics products and enjoyed them all. I am looking forward to using their 15% vitamin C serums. I got a new mask from Aceology. I heard of their brands but, can't say that I have tried any of their products yet. I also haven't really been doing as many masks as I should be doing. I have tried a few Sunday Riley products but, I saw they recently released a scalp serum called "Clean Rinse". I love doing head massages so, this would be an exciting treat to use.

Did you get anything you are excited to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment