Saturday, April 16, 2022

April 2022 Haul!

 

May is that you? I can't believe May is almost half way here, it feels like it was just only yesterday the year started and now, we almost at the 1/3 mark-ish. I feel like the day goes by so quickly when you want to do something fun and relaxing but, when I am in meetings the day go by so slowly.

I got a few goodies this month but, I tried controlling myself. Ha, just kidding!  I heard good things about shampoo and conditioner bars and that they are really good for the environment. I got travel size versions of HiBar Shampoo and Conditioner bars. I recently started trying tablet toothpaste and I kinda like more some days. It definitely less messy but, more expensive unfortunately. I got another cleansing balm because I am completely addicted to them. I love how they can remove the most stubbornest makeup without drying out skin. I got a green tea one from Yadah. I have tried a few skincare products from them and they have been solid.

I got a few lip products because you know that's my thing. I got a new lip gloss from Patrick Ta in "She's Expensive" and yes, this lip balm was so expensive but so glittery! Speaking of glitter, I got some more Lancome Juicy tubes. "Magic Spell" just smells delicious and looks oh so pretty on my lips.

Is there anything you got recently that you are loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment