Here are some Botanical pieces to freshen up your wardrobe from Spring -
|Photo Credit - Asos|
New Collaboration that hit this month -
1. Levi is collaborating with Liberty of London. The collection stores in May 5.
2. Derek Lam is vibe to Kohl with influences of Rio de Janeiro.
3. Aldo and Preen are in partnership to bring heels from the runway to the stores.
4. Diane von Furstenberg and Roxy team up to bring new collection of swimwear and accessories.
Here is Jessica from Brootender’s Strengthener mask [a protein packed moisturizing mask]
1/2 banana [to strengthen] or 1/2 avocado [to soften]
1 tablespoon each coconut oil, olive oil, and honey
1/4 cup water
Mix and comb through damp hair. Clip up hair and cover with a shower cap. Shampoo after 15 minutes.
Photo Credit - Maybelline, Maybelline New York The Rocket Mascara
7 Make - Up Trends to Try -
“1. Pop Art Lips - a Swipe of tangerine or fuchsia is awesome. Paint lips pink, then tap orange lipstick onto their center to this two-tone look.
2. Technicolor Hair
3. Aquatic Eyes
4. Celestial Skin - a streak highlighting on the ridge of cheekbones offers a higher bone structure when paired with a contrasting matte foundation. Pearly white pigments took best on fair complexion; peachy bronze works on everyone else.
5. Crimped Hair
6. The Smokey Brow - pick a pencil that’s at least a shade darker than your natural brows, and after brushing them upward, make small, feathery strokes to fill in the shapes. Sweep a brown shadow over them a soft, shadowy finish and then set with a brow gel.
7. Candy Shop Nails - use bright pastel like mint, sorbet, canary and paper white. “
Pick up the issue for more fashion and makeup tips, an interview with Sheryl Sandberg and her career tips.