Sunday, July 14, 2013

Love with Food - Summer Beach Bash June 2013



I became a bit disheartened with this subscription, so I cancelled it.

Here is what I got for my last box [which sadly, was a had a lot more stuff that I would enjoy over the others] -




All Natural Fruit and Soy Bar - Pineapple from SoyJoy -  I didn’t expect these to taste very good. But they were very tasty and had huge chunks of fruit. I can’t wait to try the other flavors.




Gluten - Free Pineapple Coconut Cereal Bar from Do More Bars - This was like a grown up version of a rice krispy treat. I could taste the pineapple and the coconut, it was pretty tasty.






Organic Fruit Bears from Surf Sweets - These were yummy. Too bad there was only 5 and the serving size is 6 pieces. I like how they weren’t super rubbery or hard to chew. My only gripe is I wish they gave a bit of each flavor instead of 4 being the same flavor.

Organic Hard Candy from GoOrganic - Both the blood orange [purple wrapper] and apple flavor [green wrapper] tasted exactly like their namesake. They were quite yummy. I like the blood orange one a lot better though.

Pomegranate Mint Chewing Gum from PUR Gum  -  This gum was really tasty. You can taste both the pomegranate and mint flavor. The only down side is the flavor gets finished really quickly.






Sweet Plantain Chips from Turbana  - These were soo yummy, I ate the whole bag in one minute. I would definitely get these again! They had the perfect balance of sweet and salty.







Organic Drink Mix from Flavorz - Revive  -  The liquid mix provided a kick to my water. It was pretty tasty but I rather a stronger flavor. I used only 8 oz instead of 12 ozs to get the sweet flavor. Overall, it is pretty tasty and I might get again when I get tired of drinking plain water.







Roasted Seaweed from Seaweed Love -  I am not a huge fan of seaweed [I think I had it once in a salad] so I can’t tell this dry seaweed is good. I can say, it tastes like the sea though. It was a filling snack for only 25 calories if seaweed is your thing. I think I burnt more calories opening the packet and typing the review.









Coconut + Mango Fruit Ice from Smooze - These were tasty but not a huge fan of them. I could taste both the coconut and mango, so if you are a huge fan definitely try this.

No comments:

Post a Comment