Here are some great weekend outfits-
“1. Slouchy shredded jeans + statement heels
2. Distressed pencil skirt + black pumps - the ultimate polished cool date night look: a tailored yet frayed denim skirt with classic ladylike black pumps.
3. Floral skinnies + leopard pumps - Flowers and animal prints pair as easily as black and white but are a million times more playful.
4. Patchwork skinnies + blocky heels - with chunky ankle strap heels, ‘60s inspired quilted denim feels completely modern
5.Cutoff + oxfords - classic fringy shorts are getting shorter. keep them appropriate and super charming with flats or tomboyish brogues.”
Here are 5 pieces Donna Karan thinks every woman should own -
“1. Bodysuit - it’s all about the tuck-in factor. With a bodysuit, even if you wear your pants sloppy and low, you’re still clean on top.
2.Printed Jeans - printed jeans in browns, white and black -- how amazing? They’re natural, so you can wear them with everything.
3. Yellow Dress - every girl needs a work to beach to night dress.
4. Belt Bag
5. Anorak “
Here are some chic Summer pieces
|Photo Credit - Loeffler Randall|
|Photo Credit -Elabyela|
|Photo Credit - Joe's Jeans|
Pale Seafoam is the new shade to try this month. Here is some of Lucky’s picks:
|Photo Credit - Harrod's, Dolce and Gabana The Crayon Intense Eyeliner in Mint|
|Photo Credit - Jane Iredale, Jane Iredale Mystikol Powdered Eyeliner in Aquarmine|
Makeup artist Wendy Rowe shows how to create the perfect matte red lip -
“1. Sweep a small amount of foundation over your mouth before applying lipstick, so the color shows up bold and doesn’t rub off easily.
2. Line your lips with red pencil to create a strong shape.
3. Smooth bright red over your entire lip. Intensify the color in the center of the mouth with a darker red to create depth.
4. Soften the edge of your lip line with a cotton ball. This creates a modern feel that looks a little worn-in.
5. Once you’re happy with the shape and color, gently place a tissue sprinkled with face powder over your mouth for an even more matte effect.”
Hot Pink Blush is having a comeback moment. Here are some picks -
|Photo Credit - Bobbi Brown, Bobbi Brown Sheer Color Cheek Tint in Summer Pink|
|Photo Credit - Lancome, Lancome Blush Subtil in Cosmopolitan Pink|
|Photo Credit - Neiman Marcus, Tom Ford Cheek Color in Wicked|
|Photo Credit - Sephora, Shiseido Luminizing Satin Face Color in Caranation|
Pick up the issue for interviews with Drew Barrymore and Donna Karan, swimsuit guide, discounts and fashion and style tips.