Three new trends to try is neon, animal trends and tie dye.
|Photo Credit - Revolve Clothing|
|Photo Credit - Molly Brows Swimwear|
Picking a swimsuit for your shape, size and style -
Create killer curves - Your teensy frame looks hot in any suit, but if you want to look more va-va-voom, go for horizontal stripes! They’ll fill you out in all the right spots.
Bump up a cup size - Adding a little oomph up top draws the eye up and away from a pear-shaped bottom. Cups with underwire and hidden padding will do the trick.
Look less lanky - Your long, lean frame is model hot, but an itty-bitty bikini can make you look like a string bean. High waisted bottoms are fashion-y and keep your bod in balance.
Support your girls - With bigger breasts, it’s all about finding a top that fits like your best bra [with underwire and side boning] to keep you from spilling out.
Play up your hips - Instead of strangling your curves with a suit that digs in, give them flattering coverage with a swim skirt that has flirty details like this ruffle!
Make your booty pop - Put the spotlight on a nice tush with bottoms that are cut high on your butt and have an eye-popping pattern.
Get legs for miles - Even the most petite frame can get crazy-long legs with a side-tie suit hoisted high on your hips.
Looks sleek all over - Make an hourglass figure look even more wow with ruching around your stomach. It smooths bumpy spots so all that gets noticed are your awesome curves.
Five trends to try this month -
1. Pleated Maxi
2. Bright Blazer
3. Flowy Dress
4. Poncho Top
5. Floral Shorts
“Summer-ize your looks” try these tips -
1. Sizzling Eyes - Don’t be shy! Show major color confidence by covering lids in a neon-pink shadow that’s so hot, it pops.
2. Juicy Lips - From cherry to peach, these fruit-inspired shades will instantly put you in a vacay state of mind! Even better, whether matte or glossy, you don’t need much other makeup when you swipe on such a bold hue.
3. Yummy Mani - For a seriously sweet look, pick a pastel polish with cool black speckles and apply two coats.
|Photo Source - Ulta, Deborah Lippmanm Staccato Nail Lacquer in I’m not Edible|
4. Grungy Waves - Not all grunge is gritty! Score that disheveled look without wrecking your hair by spritzing clean damp stands with a moisturizing salt spray. Rough dry with your fingers and a blow-dryer for that lived-in look.
|Photo Source - Ulta, Organix Moroccan Sea Salt Spray|
5. Sunny Glow - The newest bronzer have subtle flecks of bronze and gold to give you a perfectly sun kissed glow! Dust it on cheeks, forehead, and down your nose.
|Photo Source - Physicians Formula, Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood - Boosting Illuminating Bronzing Veil|
6. Dewy Aqua Eyes - Look as if you just stepped out of the water with a glossy shadow stick that gives lids an almost wet look. Your eyes will shimmer just like the ocean when the sun hits it!
Photo Credit - Ulta, ck one Color Gloss Eyecolor in Vivid
7.Tangerine Cheeks - Give your face a tropical radiance with a warm coral-y cream blush: It will melt into your skin - not off it!
Photo Source - Ulta, Revlon Photoready Cream Blush in Coral Reef
Pick up the issue to score freebies, swimsuit guide, fashion and makeup tips.