Saturday, August 17, 2013

Burt's Bees Therapeutic Bath Crystals

Photo Credit -  Burt's Bees
One of my New Year’s resolutions was to take better care of myself [yes, in the middle of August I still didn’t accomplish it]. The first part was hauling my lazy butt off the couch and on to the treadmill [still didn’t do it]. Of course, being inactive for a majority of my life -- my muscles were sore and achy. I read really good reviews for these bath crystals and I decided to give these a shot. These natural sea salts are imbued with essential lemon and eucalyptus oils that help melt stress and release lactic acids that build up during physical activity. After soaking in the crystals, my skin felt softer, smoother and I felt a bit more relaxed and refreshed. I can’t believe I am saying this but I can’t wait to another session on the treadmill. Okay, I just want to relax in another bath with these crystals -- we all need a little “me time”  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment