Saturday, June 6, 2015

Iroha Nature Intensive Facial Cloth Mask Q10




This paraben free paper mask is packed with hyaluronic acid, Q10, collagen, and soy. Soybeans are known to prevent premature aging of the skin and retaining moisture. It is also known for its antioxidant properties such as fighting free radicals and promoting the growth of collagen. My face felt firm, supple, smooth and soft after I put the mask for the instructed 15 minutes. I did like after I finished remove the mask there was some excess serum left over and  I massaged into my neck so it can reap in some of the benefits too! I sometimes wonder how come they don’t make a mask that covers a the neck as well. Because I know some people who take really good care of the face but neglect their necks and the neck is actually makes people look older.

No comments:

Post a Comment