Wednesday, November 30, 2016

TBS Born Lippy Pomegranate Lip Balm

 
Photo Credit - TBS


The cult classic lip balm in now in a stick format, which means less sticky fingers! I have tried a couple of TBS lip products and they are usually hit or miss. The lip balm supposedly has a transparent shimmer but I didn’t see anything. The lip balm does impart a slight subtle shine but like the shimmer it’s hardly apparent. The lip balm does moisturize and condition my lip and has a sweet scent --- I could see how it can be considered a pomegranate scent but I wouldn’t consider it pomegranate, if I was smelling it for the first time. A very average lip balm, I might get it again if it was heavily discounted, otherwise I would stick with the basics -  Chapstick/Nivea/Blistex.

No comments:

Post a Comment