Saturday, August 15, 2020

August 2020 Haul!




Ahh, my favorite part of the month is when all my orders come! I love getting new things and trying them. I bought a few new lip glosses (no big surprises there) from Tarte. I love the twist cap application but the product does get depleted quickly. I bought a few hair products because my hair is growing really long and while it's getting on my nerves, I need to take better care of it. I bought a new scalp scrub and hair mask I am excited to try. I am excited to try this new topcoat that smells like black cherry vanilla from Leesha's Lacquers. I finally have more time to do my nails! I also got some more face sheet masks to replenish my stock. I am still trying to do 3 masks a week. So far, some weeks have definitely been better than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment