Saturday, October 3, 2020

October 2020 Haul!

 

 


Wow! I can't believe that is almost October already.  It feels like the year went by so quickly and I did absolutely nothing. 

I got a few more face masks as that's seem to be the only thing I actually use. I got a new sleep mask from Oh K! that I am excited to try. I bought some more masks from Facetory that I am excited about. I love the I am sorry for my Skin, Dr. Althea, and 23 Years old masks.

I keep buying more lipsticks like a lunatic but, admitting my addiction is the first step. I got a few MAC lipsticks that I am excited to wear - Red Rock and Sweet Sakura is my two favorite. I got two Milk Kush lip balms that I am constantly eyeballing. I heard so many great things about it. One is a regular balm and other has color (Plushberry). I also bought a Charlotte Tillsbury lipstick (Very Victoria), Illamasqua lip polish, and Ciate Watermelon Burst Hydrating Lip Oil that looks so amazing.

I found a new brand - Earth Harbor and I bought a few products from them. I like their minimal packaging and it reminds me of the Herbivore packaging (I also bought their Jasmine body oil to try out). I bought their Mermaid Milk moisturizer, the Glow Juice enzyme mask,  and three of their ampoule (Marina, Aurora, and Helios).

Oh boy, I have so many good goodies this month! I got a few K-beauty items such that I am excited to try. I got natural soap from Pure Foret and a beautiful bottle of body lotion. It's the item that shaped like an abstract work of art. Oh, I got a new container of moisturizer from Glam Glow. I find some of their products to be aggressive and drying but, I read so many good things about this moisturizer. I hope it works for me. 

Have you tried any of these products? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment