Saturday, October 17, 2020

October 2020 Haul Part 2!

 


 

This is one of my bigger hauls this month because October is my birth month! And it's one of the greatest months, if I may say so myself. And there is no better way than buying way more stuff than I can possibly use to celebrate my birthday. I got so many lip products I don't even know where I am going to store it...let alone wear them all. However, this has never stopped me before...

I am excited to try the Ole Henriksen Phat Facial. I used to get facials more often before COVID but, now I rely on more store bought products to keep my skin in line. The mask is supposed to mimic getting a facial with exfoliating acids. I can definitely go for some glowing skin after spending so much time under a mask.

I had good experiences with Elemis products and I am excited to try their moisturizer and jelly mask. I have tried their clay mask from this product line and my skin was noticeable different. I am hoping with the jelly mask and the moisturizer my skin will be revitalized because it has been looking a bit dull lately.

I heard of the brand Byroe but, I haven't tried any of their products yet. I got their tomato serum which looks interesting. Because I am getting older, the weather getting colder, and I have dry skin I been trying to hydrate and moisturize more often. 

And of course I can't wait to try all of the different lip products! I got a few from Stowaway Cosmetics, Fenty Beauty, Stila, Urban Decay, Hank and Henry, and a few others. Have you tried any of the products?


No comments:

Post a Comment