Saturday, October 31, 2020

October 2020 Empties Part 2!

 


My last batch of empties for October! I finished a few more things than in my first empties for October but, it is also mostly sheet masks. I am happy that I finished my first bottle of perfume in the longest. I had the Chloe scent for years. I been trying to focus on one perfume at a time instead of using all my perfumes at once. Although, I really need to get a move on because I always go overboard during the holiday season because the sales are just too good to pass up.

I did finish another Lush bath bomb that I bought earlier in the year. I had quite a few shopping sprees there and I notice the scents don't last forever. I wonder if its because of their "open/naked" packaging. I finished a Farmacy honey potion which was okay. It felt like rubbing honey on my face and it burned my skin leaving it feeling sensitive. 

The masks other than my favorite BioBelle were basic and nothing noteworthy. I been adding in retinol to my weekly treatments since I am in my 30s. Being old sucks. Hopefully next month I will have finished more exciting things.

Have you tried any of these products? What are you thoughts?

My Desire Paradise Pack
Cosmetea T5 Nourishing Tea Ampoule Mask
Candy O'Lady Candy Mask Calm
BioBelle Replenishes & Hydrates with Sweet Peach Extract and Hyaluronic Acid #Peachy
Huangjisoo Red Fruits Brightening Mask
BioBelle Hydrate & Rejuvenates Seaweed & Pearl Extract #VitaminSea
Dewytree Cica 100 Mask
Chereskin Solution Wrinkle Mask Peptide Special Care
Facetory Everyday Jasmine Moisturizing Mask
Bling Pop Face Mask Aloe Moisturizing and Brightening
Pure Foret Natural Soap Centella Asiatica
Biore Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Purifying Cleanser
Alterna Caviar Smoothing Anti-Frizz Blowout Butter
Sunday Riley Luna Retional
Klorane Anti-Pollution Purifying Mist with Aquatic Mist
Raeka Illuminating Turmeric Polish
Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask

No comments:

Post a Comment