Thursday, September 30, 2021

September 2021 Haul Part 2!


  

I felt like the first half of the year went by slowly and now, its already the end of the year! Time really does fly when you are having fun. Honestly, I haven't do anything fun in the last two years so, I have no idea what I am even talking about.

I got a few sheet masks that I am excited to try. I got  the new Facetory dream garden camellia mask. So far, all the masks I have tried from their newer "more expensive" line has been great. They do have "everyday" masks that are also a good value. I like the packaging of Needly's Peony jelly mask. It looks like a deflated ghost.

CBD has been popping up in beauty products a lot more recently. I have tried a few and the jury is out because a lot of "experts" say CBD has no effect in skincare products. I am not sure if the CBD actually makes a difference or the product itself is good without it. I got this new lip butter that has CBD in it and I am excited. It has a nice tropical scent and its called Truly Pineaple Haze CBD Glossy Lip Butter. Upon further inspection, I just noticed this product doesn't third party seal to verify their CBD claims. I have read that a lot of companies claim that their products have a certain level or grade but, without the third party verification service its hard to prove how true that is. However, I will still try the lip balm but, I would need to be better at read the labels in the future.

I heard great things about the brand called Nudestix. I got this new lip glaze in nude cherry. It is the perfect shade of red. I got a tinted lip balm from Honest Beauty. I have tried their lip balms and lotions and thought they were okay. They weren't anything noteworthy compared to other similar brands. 

Lastly, I got three new  masks that I am excited to try.  I got the new Glow Recipe watermelon glow pore tight facial. I had mixed results with this brand but, I do love how good it smells. I got a cream mask from Sandawha and it just looks so pretty. I got another GlamGlow mask. I had mixed results with this one before. Hopefully, I get some Hollywood results this time around.

Did you get anything new this month that you are excited to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment