Friday, September 10, 2021

September 2021 Haul!

 



Ah September is here! I am so excited for the Fall season but, also disappointed that the year has already gone by. I feel like that I have blinked and another year has gone by. 

I love fancy soaps and when I came across the brand Finchberry Soapery, I knew I had to get a few of their soaps. I decided to get their 8 piece sampler and the soaps smell amazing and look so pretty! I am a little shocked at how expensive they are though.

I got a few new sheet masks that I am excited to try. There is this one step Hanaro Modeling mask that has the same results as other modeling masks but it come pre-mixed without any additional steps needed. I think this is pretty cool because modeling masks are cool but, can get messy and unfortunately, they need to be mixed right before using. I had picked up a few sheet masks last week at this local beauty store in the city. Their packaging looks fun and I hope they perform well.

I heard good things about the brand Herbivore and I think I have tried them in the past. However, I saw they had a facial oil called Emerald and I knew I had to get it. I also got a new facial oils from Graydon and  Bybi that I am excited to try.

I remember being in love with Lancome's Juicy tubes so, when I saw L'oreal had a similar one called Colour Juice, I knew I had to try it. I got it in this beautiful rose pink called Panther Pink. I heard good things about Tarte's Jelly Glaze so I got it in toasted coconut. I was debating what color to get it in but, then realized I spend most of my day behind a mask. I ended up going with a soft brown neutral color.

Did you get anything this new that you are excited to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment