Wednesday, October 20, 2021

October 2021 Haul!

 

 

Wow, the weather is totally topsy turvy. One minute, it's hot another its freezing cold. I was looking forward to the cooler weather but, it went from 80 degrees to like 45 degrees in a span of a day. What happened to cool weather like in the 70s?!

I got a quite a few things this month because it's my birth month! Woot! No better way then to treat myself with stuff I don't need. Well on to the goodies!

I got a new lip mask gel from Kaleido cosmetics. My skin gets really dry during the winter and it feels unpleasant. I am hoping this helps with the dryness. I love Bite Beauty and got a new lip stain in Sangria Slush that I am excited to try. I thought it would look more purple in color but, it actually looks more red. I have few items from Kosas and I am excited to try their lip balm in Rush. The packaging looks cool and slick.

I have mixed opinions on glow recipe but, I really like how nice their products smell. I got the papaya sorbet cleansing balm and it smells amazing. I got a new hand mask from Bling Pop. During the colder months, my hands usually get dry and cracks. I hope these provide lasting relief. I did get the Doctor Rogers Restore healing balm. I heard this balm is like hydrating gold for skin. I am definitely looking forward to using it on my dry spots.

Is there anything you got this month that you are excited to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment