Saturday, October 30, 2021

October 2021 Empties Part 2!

 

 

It's a day away from November! I can't believe how quickly time flies.  I finished a few things this month but, nothing really worth repurchasing again.

I tried a few masks from Facetory and thought they were all pretty good. They fit my face well and were a good value for the money. The company is no longer doing their $1 mask Mondays but, they usually have very frequent sales so, hopefully I can still snag some deals. 

I bought a few beauty items from TJ Maxx last month and most of them were great. I loved the lemon soap and it was creamy and provided a great lather. I got a tiny bottle of a royal icing mask but, didn't list the name as an empty because I am unable to locate the brand online. I am guessing the brand went out of business and sold everything to the closeout store. The Naturally LeLa Mask was interesting. It was made of all natural food grade ingredients but, it felt more like a home made recipe than something mainstream.  Most of the mask got stuck in the bottom of the bottle and it was hard to spread. It didn't really notice my skin being any different after application. 

I got a travel size container of the Naturopathica calendula cream. I like that it was thick and creamy but, it wasn't noteworthy enough for me to repurchase again. I seen many celebrities rave about the Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream and I was excited when I got to try a sample. Honestly, I didn't care for it. Maybe I applied too much cream at once but, I found it to be too thick and greasy. I kept getting breakouts after application. 

Is there anything you finished this month that you loved?

Here is everything I finished -

Facetory Moon Velvet Moisturizing Cream Mask
Farm Skin Fresh Food for Skin Blueberry Energizing
Bling Pop Face Mask Aloe
Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash
Honey Jarret Super Beau'tea Mask Rose
Generex Malegum Purifying Soothing Mask
Coastal Collection Lemon Soap
Naturopathic Calendula Essential Hydrating Cream
Augustinus Bader The Rich Cream
Neuma neuMoisture Instant Fix
The Beautiful Factr. Dual Probiotic Capsule Core Ampoule
Beauty Protector Protect & Volume
Feel Daily Hemp Oil Facial Cleanser
Glamglow Mud to Foam Cleanser


No comments:

Post a Comment