Wednesday, November 2, 2022

October 2022 Empties!

 

 

 

It's been a few months since I did a beauty haul post! I would like to say with that three months of no posting I finished a million and one things but, I didn't. I did end up buying a million and one things though.  Not surprising, I finished a lot of basic items along with skin care stuff.

I finished a couple of bars of soap and a few were a lot better than the others. I enjoyed the OffCourt's exfoliating body soap scent but, I felt like the grit was a bit too rough on my skin. I  think my skin is too dry to use something this rough.  The Soap Distillery's  Bourbon soap smelled refreshing and provided a generous lather. I would get this bar again or try another scent. I like that it didn't dry out my skin. I was quite disappointed with the Nopalera Catcus soap because it was $14 a pop and it didn't lather very well. It wasn't very moisturizing and overpriced considering it was meh. I bought six bars of Humble bar soaps from Amazon and found their scents to be nice and the bars provided decent lather. I don't remember the cost but, it was cheaper than Nopalera and worked 100% times better than it.

I always liked Babor concentrated capsules and bought two additional ones: Collagen and SOS Calming.  The Collagen capsules worked great and I felt and notice a difference with my skin texture after using it for a week. The SOS calming smelled terrible almost like vomit and I didn't notice a single different thing about my skin while using. I will be avoiding repurchasing that one again.

Is there anything you finished this month that you enjoyed?

No comments:

Post a Comment