Sunday, August 18, 2024

August 2024 Empties!

 

I can't believe August is almost over. However, all I can say is good riddance! I can't wait for the fall weather where I can wear makeup again. Since, it was so hot all I really used was moisturizers and body washes since it was too hot for everything else.

The Elvira Multi Oil Body Wash had a pleasant floral aroma. I was surprised on how good it smelled. It had a good silky lather and it was oil based so it wasn't very drying. I could see myself getting this again.

The Dickinson's 4 in 1 Hydrating Toner and Serum wasn't a good buy. It honestly didn't do a single thing. I didn't notice a difference with it. It absorbed quickly and my skin didn't feel softer or refreshed. I would skip it going forward.

The  Kate Somerville Goat Milk moisturizer was a bit basic. It was lightweight and unscented. It didn't do much and I have a lot of K-Beauty moisturizers that do the same thing for a fraction of the cost. I would get it again if its deeply discounted. It did burn a few times when I first started using the moisturizer. 

The Super Bloom Bright Eye Peptide Cream was a bit disappointing. I was around halfway through the jar before it started hardening. I did stop using it for a month because I was noticing better results with another eye cream. Oh well, no big lost.

Is there anything you finished that you loved this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment