Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Book Review - The Plot #2 by Tim Daniel and Michael Moreci

 


The Plot #2 by Tim Daniel and Michael Moreci is about the creation of the monster that haunts the Blaine family. Chase Blaine is the last surviving patriarch. As he unearths a piece of his family history, he must decide if he is willing to sacrifice everything to keep his family’s secret. As Chase and his niece and nephew come to terms with their family’s past, a coastal storm rages outside and threatens to drown them. Will Chase be able to leave the past behind?

This was the second graphic novel in a series. I found it to be predictable and quite boring. I was expecting a lot more.  The creation of the monster was very much a been-there-and-done-that type of deal. There were a few scenes that I wasn’t sure how they were connected, and they felt out of place. I wish more information was given about the past events and how they influenced or linked to the current state of the Blaine family. The ending and the book felt rushed. I felt like there could have been another volume to go into more detail. I did like the artwork. I thought it was beautiful and well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment