Monday, April 13, 2020

Colourpop Star Party Glitterally Obsessed








Who loves glitter more than me? The answer is no one. I want to be buried in full-body glitter paint. Ha, sorry for that image! Back to the point, when I saw Colourpop was offering these, I knew I had to get my hands on many as I can. 

This gel-based glitter is packed with a big silver circle (or is a hexagon?) glitter surrounded by small glitter pixie dust. It has a nice mixture of chunk and fine glitter. It does go on sparse and does transfer. I have tried other glitters that stayed the same spot all day and didn't have much fall out. For $8/9, it's pretty affordable and does the job well. I sometimes use this to highlight my cheekbones or brow bone or as a topper for my eyeshadow. However, you decide to use this product, use sparingly and then build up if needed. Definitely looking forward to trying other colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment