Friday, April 17, 2020

Kneipp Night Cream Reactivation Lady's Mantle










I have used Kneipp products for a while. I mostly have used their bath products though. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I loved this night cream. The night cream is enriched with Lady's Mantle extract to hydrate and nourish the skin.

This is the first time I used a product that was packaged like this. I like that the tube is softer so, I feel like I can squeeze all the product out through the dispenser. The product went on smoothly and my skin didn't feel greasy. The main reason I loved this product (other than how great it make my skin feel and look) was the delicious scent! It was such a treat applying this product to my skin. This has been one of my favorite discoveries of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment