Wednesday, May 27, 2020

It Cosmetics Blowout Mascara - Good Lash Day (Black)











Left eye left natural; Mascara applied to the right eye
I love how my lashes look when I apply mascara. I feel like it gives my natural lashes an extra oomph! The new mascara is developed with Drybar to bring the benefits of a blowout to lashes. The specially designed wand was inspired by the technology used to create barrel hair brushes. The wand features microsphere to catch all lashes to create instant lift, volume and separates lashes.

Left eye left natural; Mascara applied to the right eye
The formula is enriched with biotin and transparent polymers to enhance the super blank pigment to create a bold look. The mascara promises no clumps or flakes. So, I am going to admit how much of a makeup/skincare junkie I am. I own several IT cosmetics brushes and skincare products but, this was the first time I actually _used_ their product. Yup, I am one of those people that run to go buy something when it comes out and never actually uses it until much later. I was blown away how great my lashes looked. I loved using the mascara and it was very easy to use. The wand capture all my lashes and they didn't clump together. However, I did get a few smudges as the formula did take a bit to dry. Overall, I am a huge fan of the mascara and will definitely be buying a second tube.


No comments:

Post a Comment