Monday, November 29, 2021

November 2021 Haul Part 2!

 

Well this year went by so quickly! I feel like it was just the beginning of the year a few days ago. Well, hopefully I make something better out of 2022!

I actually showed some self control this month and didn't go to crazy but, who knows with all the holiday sales. I tried cutting back but, honestly, that's no fun.

I got a few masks from Miss Spa and Yes to. I am excited to try them and they were on sale at the drugstore. I love a good buy one get one free deal. I have tried a few masks from these brands and I wouldn't mind trying them again.

I got some bath products from Sumbody. I used to use their organic all natural stuff a lot before I moved and I just recently re-discovered the brand. I got a few of their soaps, bath melts, and salt scrubs bon bons. I also got a few skin care items like their facial mist, their mud mask, in shower masks and aromatherapy balm.  I tried the aromatherapy roll on and it smells so relaxing and divine. I am hoping that their bath products smell this good too.

I am really excited to try the Lancome Renergie H.C.F Triple serum as not only does the bottle look cool but, this serum was a whopping $135 before taxes! I am hoping this futuristic bottle gives me skin from 20 years ago. While I was shopping I came across some bath salts and soap from Margot Elena. I used to have her subscriptions years ago and did like her stuff but, I wasn't using it fast enough and then after awhile I got tired of the same stuff over and over. I managed to finish my previous stockpile so, I might be interested in restarting that subscription depending on how crazy I go over the holidays.

Did you get anything exciting this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment