Tuesday, November 9, 2021

November 2021 Haul!

 

October just came and went right like a blur! I got a few things this month and I am surprised I didn't get carried away like I normally do every time. I did end up spending a lot of money on food and experiences though.

There is a few things I got that I am excited for. I like L'Occitane and sometimes, have a love and hate relationship with their stuff. I got a huge brick of soap and their rich body cream that I am looking forward to using during the colder months. 

I am trying to use more facial sheet mask because my face gets so dry and dull during the colder months. I got this reboot mask from Baby Face and it reminds me of those baby foot mask that removes all dead skin and leaves my foot sooo soft. I hope this mask leaves my face soft but, I can do without the insane peeling on my face. I really love Facetory's branded face mask and they redid the formulation for the Ace that Face mask. I loved the original so, I am excited to try the new one.

I got a sleeping mask and the water cream from Laneige that I am excited to try. I have tried a few samples from them and thought they were good. I own several of their lip mask. I like the bubble gum scent but, I think there are better lip masks out there. I recently discovered cleansing balm and I bought a new one from Yadah. This one will be my third one and I am excited to see how it fares against the Glow Recipe and the Farmacy one.

Did you get anything this month that you are excited to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment