Friday, January 28, 2022

January 2022 Haul Part 2!


I can't believe that January is almost over! But, I would be glad for some warm weather. I been so lazy to apply any products. But on to the goodies!

I got a "new" bottle of perfume from Clinique called "Happy". I remember liking it when I was younger. I hope I still enjoy the scent. I wonder what scent memory this fragrance will evoke. Usually my favorite scents are tied to very specific memories.

I got a few masks and one from Dr. Jart+ I have good experiences with this brand so, I am excited to try this new mask. I got these individual mask ampoules from VT. It seems interesting and my skin has been needing extra attention lately. Speaking of extra attention to my skin, I got these Tula's Instant Facial wipes. I have tried the PHAT facial from Ole Henriksen and loved it, so I am hoping these work well too.

I got the earth body scrub from Tbg. and I am excited to try it. The body scrub smells like coffee but, the earth face mask smelled like tootsie rolls and smelled so delicious! I got a new facial oil from Herbivore called Lapis. It's this beautiful soft blue color. 

I got several lip products but, I am excited to try the Patrick Ta lip gloss in "She's Expensive". It looks like a beautiful nude clearish color but, I am surprised on how small the container is for how expensive it was. I guess Patrick did get the name correctly. I got the Nars Afterglow Lip Balm in "orgasm" which is also a soft nude peach color.

Is there anything you got this month that you are excited to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment