Saturday, January 8, 2022

January 2022 Haul!

 

I can't believe it's already 2022! Last year went by in a blur and honestly, I can't even remember what I did in 2020 - 2021 other than buying way more makeup/skincare than I used. 

We were having a rather nice and mild winter but, it actually started getting colder just the other day. I am actually glad that I will be staying indoors and I stocked up on some bath salts. I got two bottles of mint eucalyptus salts. I got these from the Dollar Tree, I hope these salts will stay $1 when the price change comes into play. These smell great and are a great affordable everyday treat. I did get two bath bombs from Charmed Aroma that were around $20 each but, they include a piece of jewelry. I had gotten a shark one for my friend on her birthday and she enjoyed it so, I decided to get two try them out. And they smell so amazing, I left one on my counter and it scented the entire room up.

I got a few face masks from Facetory as I been making good progress on depleting my stash and with colder months, my skin needs extra hydration. I got a nail mask from Bling Pop that seems exciting but, I usually don't have much luck with hand masks. I got another mask from Detoskin and Needly. These are two new brands I recently tried. I had loved the other masks I tried from them previously. They are jammed pack with serum and they feel so nice against my skin.

I got a new jar of Needly Daily toner pad. This seems cool because I usually just pat on toner but, I also feels like its wasteful because I am throwing away the pad when it's finished. It also reminds me of the acne pads I would use when I was in high school. I got a new mask from Tbg. in lava and it smells amazing. It reminds me of Toostie Rolls and the jar is so beautifully designed. I got a new serum from Rodial in Pink Diamond. I had another one of their serums but, for the life of me I can't find where I left it. Maybe that should be my hint to stop buying new products ;)

Is there anything new this month you are excited to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment