Thursday, February 1, 2024

February 2024 Empties!


I can hardly believe it is already February but to be fair, I am ready for the cold weather to be done and to enjoy the spring time weather. I don't think I can handle another snow storm or temperatures in the single digit anymore.

I did manage to finish a few things this month. A few things were great and others were meh. I was surprised on some things that I heard rave review on was just mediocre at best. 

The Winkylux Mermaid Moisture cleanser was very pretty. It had a pale blue green gel consistency and had tons of shimmer in it. It was very fun and I liked the packaging. However, it was very lackluster when it came to removing my eye makeup. I found myself using multiple pumps and still having traces of makeup on my skin.

I have used a few products from Sweet Chef before and I liked their facial sheet masks. Their packaging reminds me of the brand Tony Moly. However, their Beet + Vitamin A serum shot has been disappointing. I am not sure if I waited to long to use it but the consistency was just too thick for the eye dropper. I ended up just pouring out the serum on my palms and then rubbing it into my skin. The serum was very hydrating but I feel that I ended up using way too much product because I couldn't use the dropper.

I tend to get skin sensitivities randomly. The Olivarrier Comfort Barrier Cream has been really great at helping my skin heal. It is thick and creamy and goes on so smoothly. It dried down to a  matte finish and it wasn't too heavy. I like that it didn't have a scent. It's also great for a cold weather cream as it is very hydrating.

Was there anything that you finished this month that you liked?


No comments:

Post a Comment