Saturday, August 1, 2026

August 2026 Empties!

 

In a few more days, summer will officially be over, and Fall will reign again! I am looking forward to the cooler weather to finally being able to wear mascara again without having to look like a raccoon. 

I finished a few things but not nearly as many things as I bought -.-

I recently have been trying a lot more Native products. I tried one of their deodorants a while ago and liked the scent. I recently saw the cashmere & rain body wash. It had an interesting scent. It was more unisex, and it reminded me of sage. I thought it was a solid body wash. It was hydrating and cleansing enough, plus they constantly release a lot of fun new scents.  

I used to love Perricone MD, but the last few things I have tried have been meh. It is super disappointing because they tend to be pretty expensive. Their acne relief gentle and soothing facial cleanser was a gloopy mess. I loved the huge container, but even with a gentle squeeze, a huge blob would come out. It would also just sit on the skin and plop like jelly in the tub. It seemed like a waste.  

After a recent Ulta order, I got a small sample of Wyn Beauty lip gloss. Unfortunately, didn't have the color or product name. However, it went on like butter, and it felt so nice against the skin. It had a sheer wash of color, and it was not tacky at all. The brand isn't sold in stores and could only be bought on their website for a limited time. I might need to go and stock up on a few colors.  

Instead of eating for a few days, I splurged and got the LancĂ´me Absolue Longevity MD Intercept The Cream. A small fortune that made my skin feel like butter and silk. A small dab is enough for full coverage, and it leaves skin feeling moisturized with a satin finish. It is on the heavier side but doesn't clog pores. The container looks big, but it is on the smaller side. However, refills are cheaper, but not by much. 

The sleek and sexy Le Rouge Francais Achille lip balm, ah, what an expensive waste. Most of the container was just pretty with a tiny sliver actually dedicated to the product. The product can be used all over, but I preferred to use it as a nighttime lip mask. It leaves lips feeling soft and delectable, but in a blink you are out of  $37 for the sparse lip tin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment