Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Book Review – Dog Man: Big Jim Begins by Dav Pilkey

  


 

 Dog Man: Big Jim Begins by Dav Pilkey is a graphic novel that explores the origins of some of the series’ main characters. In this installment, Dog Man and his friends must join forces to stop the Space Cuties as they attempt to destroy the city. Will they be able to save the day before it’s too late?

This is the thirteenth book in the graphic novel series, and I was still able to follow along with the story without too much trouble. There were probably some character nuances and references that I missed, but they didn’t impact my overall enjoyment of the book. I thought it was an okay comic with some fun and entertaining moments. The illustrations were cute, and the story was easy to follow, although I did feel like everything wrapped up a little too quickly and left a few questions unanswered by the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment