Massimiliano Giornetti for Salvatore Ferragamo gives his take on fashion -
“1. Always wear what makes you feel desirable
2. Pay attention to tailoring
3. Embrace your feminine and masculine sides
4. Let accessories seduce you and others
5. Rethink Leather”
The trend for this month - “Floral Skirt”
How to pick the perfect one for you:
“1. The Fabric - this crop blooms in variety of materials. For a dressy event, pick a featherweight brocade or sheer lace. Denim and cotton are ideal for casual outings.
2. The Fit - find the silhouette that plays up your figure: full skirts camouflage hips; A-lines hug curves. Pencil styles provide a sleek line that flatters most shapes.
3. The Outfit - go solid on top if the print below is busy. Or mix patterns for a trendier vibe- make it work by keeping hues in the same color family.”
|Photo Credit - Ann Taylor|