Saturday, September 28, 2013

Maybelline Great Lash Limited Edition Mascara - Wink of Pink












I love colored mascaras but I noticed mostly "expensive" brands have them. I have used the navy mascara and was ecstatic to see  6 "new" shades. While, they were only $8 a pop at my local drugstore and I didn't really need any mascara I still ended up buying 4....haha oops! I love these  colored mascaras, I wish they weren't limited edition but here to stay forever. From what I noticed though, it seems they bring back these colors during August and they usually available for the whole month or until they run out. But let's be honest, these mascaras last forever so even if they come back once a year, if you buy 2 or 3 tubes you will be good for the entire year. 

While some of the mini photos the bright florescent pink did look like my eyes were irritated when applied to both eyelashes, I still like it. Since, Halloween is right around the corner, I am super excited about the different looks I can create with the mascara but I think for work I might have to either apply to the lower lashes or just the tips of my upper lashes. Just a word of caution, the first couple of swipes were not that great and were flaky but afterwards the color went on smoothly and lasted for a good 8 hours.

I can't wait to try the others and post the photos up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment