Monday, October 5, 2015

Salus Shower Bomb - Lemongrass





I love taking baths but sometimes, one wants the scent of a bath bomb but not the hassle of cleaning the tub, water usage and the time commitment. When I came across this shower bomb, I figured it would help me relax in the shower like a bath would. The bath bomb was very fragrant when I opened and I couldn’t wait to be surrounded by the scent. Unfortunately, that’s the only time I actually got to smell the shower bomb. I put the bomb on the shower floor towards the end the water will hit in but not drown it as it is recommended on the label.  The shower bomb fizzled a bit and then died, barely any scent came out. Super disappointing, what was worst is that there was big  portion of the shower bomb that had no scent and just stayed there. Don’t get me wrong, I sometimes take 30+ minutes showers when I do my “treatments”. I am hoping I got a bad batch but I am in no hurry to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment