|Photo Credit - Amazon|
Words have gone missing! Someone stole Marlow's smile. Who took Dingle's sneeze? What happened to Tumble's orange? There must be a thief going around taking words and replacing it with a rhyme. Can you help put the clues together to help capture the thief?
I found the book to be silly and fun to read. The little tots I read it to found it hilarious and they ended up becoming a big pile of giggles. However, the children who were a bit older (around 5-7) found the book silly. They found the illustrations to be "gross". Overall, a fun and entertaining book that let kids guess out the ending.
1. How many rhyme pairs can you come up with in one minute?
2. What is your favorite word? Why?
3. Can you draw your favorite toy? What rhymes with it?
4. What is your most prized possession? Why?
5. If you can have any silly superpower, what would it be?
**Disclosure - I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest opinion**
Post a Comment