Monday, June 22, 2020

June 2020 Empties!


Here are all my empties for the last two weeks! I finished a lot of masks and skincare. That one blush I was on the finishing state for the last 4 months. The product I enjoyed was the Tatcha Water Cream. My skin just drank it up and left my skin feeling so soft. The I Dew Care and the Bubble T masks were among my favorite because my skin was visibly improved. 

I thought the Glow Recipe mask was a bit overrated. It smelled nice but, honestly, I don't think it was worth the $8. I feel like it was more of a mask to provide a cooling relief than any hydration benefit. I wasn't crazy over the Margot Elena cream tin because it was a bit greasy and apparently if you don't use don't it within a 1 month of opening the cream changes color and becomes dense gooey texture.  

Have you tried any of these products? Let me know your thoughts!

Here is the list of stuff I finished!
Tatcha The Water Cream
Margot Elena Library of Flowers True Vanilla Perfumed Creme
Samples
Facetory Everyday Rice Bran
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush - Fanciful
BioRepublic Skin Care Cucumber Breeze Soothing Fiber Sheet Mask
I Dew Care Jump Start Energizing Pomegranate Mask
100% Pure Bright Eyes Eye Mask
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Jelly Sheet Mask
Klorane Soothing and Relaxing Patches
The Preserve Company Bath Tea
Leaders Insolution Pore Scaling Black Aqua
BubbleT Lemongrass & Green Tea Sheet Mask

No comments:

Post a Comment