Sunday, June 28, 2020

June 2020 Haul Part 2!


It feels like it has been forever since I was able to leave home and go about life. However, I am not complaining because the heat lately has been a killer and I can barely step foot outside before running back in to hide under a fan. I am also glad to still have a job which allows me to buy more things...hahah

I would like to say I tried to show restraint in the last few weeks but, that's an absolute lie. I bought ten new nail polishes (not pictured) and I didn't even open them but, the colors just make me so happy. I also got a bunch of lip products even though no one will see them but me. I have been wearing bold lipsticks while reading at night. A different color for each new book. I am excited to try the dark red Coloured Raine lipstick and the red lipstick from Lipstick Queen. I own several LP products but, not this specific shade. I also restocked my oils and creams since I am going through them like crazy. I feel like as soon as a bit of skincare hits my skin, I just sweat the whole thing off. I am looking forward to trying the Kypris (look at that fancy label!) and the Akar facial oil.

Even though I usually reserve taking baths during the winter, I still crave one every so often. I came across these bubble bars at Walgreens. They have a bit of a chemical scent but, they were a lot cheaper than Lush. I am hoping that once the bubble bar hits the water, it starts smelling delicious.

Has anyone tried any of these items? If so, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment