Sunday, February 21, 2021

February 2021 Haul Part 2!

 


 Wow, the month has blown by...in a flurry of snow and rain showers. Although, I am not really sad to see February go because the weather has been intolerable. I am very excited for warmer weather on the horizon. 

I have finished quite a few masks this month so, I bought a bunch to replenish my stock...even though I finished 10 and bought over 30... I bought some more Aroh, Detoskin, and Factory branded masks. I had really good results with their masks previously so, I wanted to try other masks from the line. I have noticed a difference with my skin texture and hydration when I been using the facial sheet masks more consistently. 

I got some new lip products...you already know the drill. I have an obsession with lip products but, yet I never seem to finish any except one balm every season. I bought two new MAC lipsticks in Mixed Media and Russian Red. Mixed Media is darker than I normally go but, I thought the swatches online looked really good. I am excited to wear it when dining out. I heard many good things about the Natasha Denona brand and this is my first lip product by them. I am really excited to try it. I got a new lip product by Clarins. I never tried any of their makeup items but, their skincare items work well. The rest of the items are things I have bought before or different colors in the same line. 

I bought two new products from Earth Harbor. I have quite a few products from them already.  I am really loving their Tidal Rose hydration mist. It smells so lovely.  I got their Sunshine Dew cleansing oil and the Aqua Aura eye cream. The one thing I don't like is that even though they have a very minimal aesthetic going on, they don't have any instructions on their packaging. I had bought a kit and it was annoying that I had to look up the instructions as it wasn't obvious.

I been loving serums lately! They definitely give you the biggest bang for your buck. I bought Byroe Tomato Serum. It looks so thick and luxurious. I can't wait to give it a try. I got a facial oil from Edible Beauty and the packaging is so cute! And finally, I got a Summer Friday mask because I been seeing it everywhere on IG. I can't wait to try it during my next spa day!

Did you get anything new that you are excited to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment