Sunday, March 27, 2022

March 2022 Haul Part 2!

 

I can't believe March is over already. It felt like it took forever but, also went by pretty quickly some days. I am looking forward to brighter days and warmer weather. I think Spring and Fall have the best weather.

I got tons of great goodies this month that I am excited to use. I love eucalyptus so when I saw the shower steamers from Lujobar, I knew I had to get them. I can't wait to take a shower later and use them. I got two new bars of soap which I am so super excited to try. I got one from Megababe called space bar. I believe it's for underarms but, honestly I might use it for all over. I recently discovered stress sweating is a horrible beast and smells 1,000x worse than regular sweating. I am definitely going to start using these during more stressful weeks.

I got a few things from UMM skincare and this brand looks so luxurious. Their "The Bar" smells amazing and it has so many delicious and good for you ingredients. Their hand and body butter has scents of jasmine, sandalwood, and rose. It looks so creamy I can't wait to rub this in. The body oil is so amazing and it has bits of 24kt gold and saffron. Everything I have gotten smells amazing and I can't wait to try them.

I got this $249 cream from Lancome called Absolute Rich Cream. You have to be rich to afford this cream. I am hoping that it both works and it doesn't so I don't get stuck buying more. I got a new facial oil from Herbivore that I am exciting to try. I love facial oils and this one has a cool name!

Is there any you got this month that you are excited to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment