Wednesday, March 9, 2022

March 2022 Haul!

 

 


 

Wow, I can't believe March is already here. I feel like it has flew by so quickly! February was over in a blink. Well, on to the goodies!

I got a few bath salts from Bathorium that look exciting. I love taking baths and these look like they would be so soul soothing and hydrating to use. They were a bit more expensive than I would normally buy for a single use sachet though. My friend is obsessed with SunAroma soaps and I usually love trying new soaps so, I decided to pick up an eucalyptus and a lavender soap to try. The soaps smells so fragrant before I even open the packaging. 

I got a new lip butter mask from Seraphine Botanical that I am excited to try. I usually try to use a lip mask before bed otherwise I wake up with dry and cracked lips. Speaking of dry skin, I am excited to try the Josie Maran body cream. I have tried her other products and other than the nail wipes, I found them to be of quality. I also subscribe to Ipsy and recently they introduced their own line of products. One of the items I got from their "refreshment" line is their lavender deodorant. The packaging is cute and it smells nice. I am hoping it works well too!

Is there anything you got this month that you are excited to try?


No comments:

Post a Comment