Saturday, March 19, 2022

March 2022 Empties!

 

 


 Wow, March is almost half over. The year has flown by so quickly! I did manage to finish a few things this month and I am excited to take advantage of new sales!

I finished a few masks that I enjoyed using. I used this sticky Natto mask from VT that was kind of sticky but, super moisturizing. I have used Simply When masks before and I got the illuminate mask. It made my skin feel so soft and glowy. 

I got the April Aromatherapy Mint Eucalyptus Bath Soak from the dollar store and it was pretty decent for the price. The smell did last for a bit and it left my skin hydrated after my bath.  I heard good things about the Summer Fridays CC Me Serum but, I felt that it was mediocre. I didn't really notice a difference using it. I wouldn't buy it again.

Here is everything I finished -


Averelle Acne Cover Patch
Skip the Spa Deep Cleansing Detoxifying Pore Strips Watermelon
Detoskin Lilly Floris Mask
111Skin Rose Gold Illuminating Eye Mask
VT Natto Probiotics Mask
Dermal Charcoal Collagen Essence Mask
Simply When Snow Song Illuminate
Ettang Paper Mulberry
Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter
April Aromatherapy Mint Eucalyptus Bath Soak
Summer Fridays CC Me Serum
Osea Atomshere Protection Cream
Elizabeth Arden Red Door Bath & Shower Gel
GoTo Fancy Face Nourishing Oil Cleanser
Davines Oi All in One Milk
Tula Skincare Protect + Plump

No comments:

Post a Comment