Wednesday, June 15, 2022

June 2022 Empties!

 

Wow, I can't believe the year is halfway done! It just feels like it has been flying by. I managed to finish a few things this month but, nothing really noteworthy.

I have used a few of Josie Maran's products and have enjoyed them. I was really excited to try her body butter. It had a sweet citrus scent but, it had a weird rotten scent after awhile. I am not sure if the body butter was reacting to my body chemistry.  I did enjoy using the Kinapure Cocoa Vanilla shea butter. It smelled so amazing and it left my skin buttery soft without being greasy.

I got two new soaps that were pretty awesome. The Kiss My Face and Humble soap, were both stars. They were creamy and provided a generous lather. They also didn't strip my skin and make it feel tight.

I got a new scrub from Kopari which I loved. I usually have mixed feelings about their products but, this scrub left skin feeling soft and smooth. the Mudmasky leave on winter mask is a skin savior for the colder months. It locked in hydration and left skin feeling super soft and smooth. It definitely kept my skin from drying out at night.

Did you finish anything this month that you thought was great?

No comments:

Post a Comment