Monday, July 25, 2022

July 2022 Empties!

 


Ah, it's been awhile since I did an empty post. I haven't been really keep a strict track of what I been using recently and to be honest, it's a lot less stressful. I feel like I can dedicate my time to other things that hold more value to me than spending 2 hours a week keep tracking my spending and what I used.

Surprisingly (or not) I actually finished a few things this month! I finished a few face masks and I been trying to make more of an effort to use at least 2 a week. I always buy a 20 pack when I finish one.  So far, none were standouts but, I did have one brand that was quite meh. I have used Miss Spa products before but their hydrogel lip and eye masks were terrible. The glue left residue all over my skin without any benefit at all.

 I usually like "It's a 10" products but, their Miracle Whipped Styling Balm worked but, it left my hands feeling so sticky and tacky. Also, there was tons of product left in the container but, it won't dispense. I felt that was so wasteful and annoyed since it was a full bottle and smelled so nice! I discovered a new body wash from Plant Apothecary and their Be Well version smells so nice. It has hints of cypress and eucalyptus and puts a smile on my face when I use it.

The next two products I found at my local clean beauty store and I am kinda obsessed with them.  The first is the Tulip Dew Drops by Bloomeffects. The packaging is so pretty and the name is so spot on. The drops look like dew and left my skin so dewy. AND, it smells like buttered popcorn. YUM! Speaking of yum, the Evolve organic beauty Radiant Glow Mask smells and looks like chocolate. A little goes a long way otherwise you might get breakouts but, it smells sooo good. The next time I go back to the store I might see what else the store has to offer for these two brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment