Wednesday, August 24, 2022

August 2022 Empties Part 2!

 


I think it has been a while since I did an empty post but, I managed to finish a few things this month. Most of the stuff I finished though were okay but, a few things I did like and I  would buy back on sale.

I bought a set of soaps from Ilya and they were creamy and left my skin feeling soft. The bars were a bit smaller than my normal bars of soap. I believe the soaps are made in Turkey and they are hand made. I got these off Amazon and I am surprised by the quality since a few no name branded items were sketchy in quality and performance. 

I got a body scrub from Olivia in Coco Champagne. The scrub smelled nice and rubbed in easily. It left my skin soft and hydrated but, it was on the oily side and made my tub a danger zone after washing off the scrub.

Corpus shower gel in Vert smells so good and lathered so well. A small squirt lasted so long and the scent stayed on my skin. It smelled like I was wearing perfume even if I wasn't. The  only downside is that the shower gel wasn't very moisturizing and I wasn't sure if it was because of the extreme heat  but, I noticed product would bubble up towards the top of the dispenser.

I bought two different shampoos from the brand Otaci Labs from Amazon. I have their conditioner that I am still currently using but, most of the shampoo and conditioners have this luxurious herbal scent that reminds me of the spa. Although, compared to traditional drugstore brands these were more expensive and I had to use more product to get similar results. I would still re-purchase them though if they were on sale again.

Year round I get itchy and scratchy skin. I have used Boscia products before so, I was excited to try their Cica Soothing Universal Cream. The cream can be used both on the body and the face. I have tons of face products so, I thought I would use it on body mostly. The cream had a pleasant scent and it had a gel cream texture. It applied easily but made my skin feel a bit tacky which I didn't care for. 

Is there anything you finished this month that you enjoyed?

No comments:

Post a Comment