Sunday, May 23, 2021

May 2021 Empties Part 2!

 

Wow, May has come and gone and I have done zero with my life! I feel like this year has progressed so quickly in a blink of an eye. I did manage to finish a few things but, I still buying more than I am finishing (I finished 41 things this month but, bought 154 new items...). There were days where I didn't do my skincare routine like I should have and my skin looked and felt crumbly the next day. However, there are days where I manage to do my full and complete routine and I felt less stresed.

I finished two new masks Facetory's dream garden. I actually liked both masks and might repurchase. My face felt hydrated after application and stayed hydrated. I buy a lot of niche brand nail polish and I saw that some have their own top coat. I thought the Leesha's Lacquers was okay. It was for $3 and it did a decent job. I would re-buy in a pinch. I tried a deluxe sample from Curology utilizing one of their reduced cost trials and got a full routine. I don't usually suffer from acne but only during the start and end end of my cycle and when I eat very unhealthy.  I thought it was a decent basic moisturizer but, I wouldn't get it again. I think if you suffer from acne or prefer a streamlined beauty this would be for you.

 Here is everything I finished this week -

Bonvivant Botanical Mask Pack Chamomile + Tea Tree
Feel Brilliant Bamboo Charcoal Facial Sheet Mask
Facetory Dream Garden Elderflower Mask
Puclair Cocktail Chi-Chi
Facetory Dream Garden Chamomile Mask
Leesha Lacquer Top Coat
Sephora Retractable Eye Liner Pencil
Spa Technologies Microdermabrasion Cream
Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt
BBW Aromatherapy Relax Body Lotion
Sabon Dead Sea Shower oil
Delia Organics Body Tonic Oil
Curology The Moisturizer
Rituals Hammam Olive Scrub
Malin + Goetz Lip Moisturizer
Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture CC Cream


No comments:

Post a Comment