Thursday, February 17, 2022

February 2022 Haul!

 

Wow, February is almost half way done! I can't believe how fast the month has sped by! I did get a few new exciting things I am excited to try out. 

I got a few new face sheet masks and I been trying to use them more often. I love The Beautiful Factr. masks and I got a new hydrating one. I feel like the winter has dried out my skin. My skin is usually left glowy after using their masks, so I am excited. I also like the "I'm sorry for my skin" masks. These masks come PACKED with thick hydrating serum. These are masks a great for dehydrated skin. 

I love taking baths and I am so excited to try these lovely scented foaming bath bombs from Find your happy place. Even the name sounds fun! I got a new detox shampoo from Ouai because my hair is always in it's mood. I rarely put excess products in my hair but, I still find that my hair feels so much better when I do a scalp scrub or use a detox shampoo.

I believe I have tried a few things from Malin+Goetz but, I got a mojito lip balm and it sounds like it would be amazing. I know this brand has a cult following, so it must be good. So, I have had Kombucha but, my tummy doesn't agree with it. However, I am hoping this kombucha mist from ElishaCoy works some miracles on my dehydrated and dull skin! 

Did you get anything this month that you are excited to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment