Monday, February 7, 2022

February 2022 Empties!

 

I can't believe it is already February, I felt like January went by so quickly. I finished a few things but, it was mostly a lot of face masks, lip balms and moisturizers. I finished a few things that I enjoyed using and will repurchase but, not many things made that list.

I tried a few masks and some were noteworthy. The TULA instant facial mask was okay and it kind of burned when I applied it. I am not sure if the pad was supposed to peel off but, I got little "plant fibers" all over my face that was a pain. I don't foresee myself purchasing this again. The Rain Organica Firefly Facial Mask was one of the most annoying masks I ever used. The large grained mask was hard to apply and stay put. The ingredients were coarsely chopped so most of it was caught in my drain stopper.

I liked the OneKind Dream Cream Nightime Moisturizer as was very creamy and I felt like I noticed my skin more hydrated when I woke up in the morning. The Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser was okay, it didn't really remove tough mascara makeup and I had to use a lot of product before I noticed any results. I loved the Tbg. Lava Face Mask as it smelled like tootsie rolls. I did notice that this mask was very hydrating and it kind of lead to me getting a lot of breakouts after using. However, I love the packaging and the scent so much!

 Is there anything you finished this month that you liked? 


No comments:

Post a Comment